maven-users mailing list archives

From "Siegfried Göschl" <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: using reactor?
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:52:57 GMT
I found out that the ${basedir} is set correctly and patched my
plugins accordingly but my JUNIT test cases loading test data have no
idea of a {basedir} (yet) ... I haven't looked at the BETWIXT yet.

What are the current ideas of refactoring reactor?! Would it make
sense to create a MAVEN process for each depend subprojects and use
the return value (TBD as far as I know) as indicator of a sucessful
build?!

For my 50+ subprojects thingie  the MAVEN build seems to leak memory
(javac) which trashes my machine and patience ... :-)

Thanks

Siegfried Goeschl
CTO
IT20one GmbH