maven-users mailing list archives

From "Siegfried Göschl" <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: Maven Newbie
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 10:45:59 GMT
Hi,

(1)	Is Maven the right tool to do this?

I think you have to replace your ANT files to get some MAVEN magic or
set up a parallel MAVEN build in addition to your existing ANT build.
If you do more in your builld.xml than just compiling you need some
JELLY coding for maven.xml - JELLY is ANT compatible ....

(2) Sample projects

Have a look at http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/maven/powered.html
... there are more Maven enabled projects out there than you are
willing to play around.

Siegfried Goeschl
CTO
IT20one GmbH