maven-users mailing list archives

From "Ara Abrahamian" <ara_...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: XDoclet Plugin (was RE: Broken links to plugin docs)
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 19:31:29 GMT
Sorry for the delay. Anyway the latest version has the base stuff in its
dependency: xjavadoc, xdoclet, commons-logging/etc. Now if you use one
of the modules or say you're using ejbdoclet which needs ejb then you
gotta add ejb.jar to the list of dependencies of your project too.
Should work just fine. It's almost impossible for the plug-in to handle
all different combinations of dependencies. You as the user should
decide. Put the dependencies into your project.xml file.

Ara.

a:
> 39
> )
>     [ejbdoclet] [ERROR] 	at

Im
> pl
> .java:25)
>     [ejbdoclet] [ERROR] 	at
>     [ejbdoclet] [ERROR] 	at
> com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:543)
>     [ejbdoclet] [ERROR] 	at
> com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:573)
>     [ejbdoclet] [ERROR] Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/commons/collections/Predicate
>     [ejbdoclet] [ERROR] 	at
> xjavadoc.ant.XJavadocTask.execute(XJavadocTask.java:49)
>     [ejbdoclet] [ERROR] 	at
> org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:317)
>     [ejbdoclet] [ERROR] 	at
> org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.ant.AntTag.doTag(AntTag.java:208)
>     [ejbdoclet] [ERROR] 	at
> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:277)
>     [ejbdoclet] [ERROR] 	at
> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:134)
>     [ejbdoclet] [ERROR] 	at
> org.apache.commons.jelly.TagSupport.invokeBody(TagSupport.java:193)
>     [ejbdoclet] [ERROR] 	at

org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.werkz.GoalTag$1.performAction(GoalTag.java
:1
> 19
> )
>     [ejbdoclet] [ERROR] 	at
com.werken.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:632)

> So I added commons-collections 2.1 to my dependencies. The error don't
go
> away. :-(
> Where should I put this missing dependeny? Any ideas?
>
> Thx for your efforts and help.
>
> BTW: For all others the the atp-doc plugin have problems:

c:\java\contrib\maven\maven-1.0-beta-7\plugins\maven-aptdoc-plugin-1.0-
> SNAPS
> HOT
> 2002-12-03 10:50:25,421 ERROR org.apache.commons.digester.Digester -
Parse
> Fatal Error at line -1 column -1: Premature end of file.
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
> 	at

org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Error
Ha
> nd
> lerWrapper.java:232)
> 	at

org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(ErrorHandlerWrappe
r.
> ja
> va:213)
> 	at

org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.jav
a:
> 36
> 6)
> 	at

org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.jav
a:
> 29
> 6)
> 	at

org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLScanner.reportFatalError(XMLScanner.java:1269)
> 	at

org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$XMLDeclDispatcher.dispatch
(X
> ML
> DocumentScannerImpl.java:604)
> 	at

org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDo
cu
> me
> ntFragmentScannerImpl.java:333)
> 	at

org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(DTDConfiguration.java:5
24
> )
> 	at

org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(DTDConfiguration.java:5
80
> )
> 	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:152)
> 	at

org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java
:1
> 16
> 9)
> 	at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1266)