maven-surefire-users mailing list archives

From "Pieper, Aaron" <Piep...@Pragmatics.com>
Subject RE: is there a way to remove or truncate the newly-introduced failure messages from the test results summary?
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 19:34:39 GMT
Thanks for your suggestion. I've created http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-734 which
describes the issue, and includes your possible solutions.

- Aaron

-----Original Message-----
From: Kristian Rosenvold [mailto:kristian.rosenvold@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 12:12 PM
To: surefire-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: is there a way to remove or truncate the newly-introduced failure messages from
the test results summary?

I know. Especially the spring messages can be a PITA.

Just file an issue under http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE and
we'll try to get another improvement for 2.8.2.

The following comes to mind:
A) Special handling of the spring messages, truncate from the END of the
first line, which is usually what you want in the summary.

B) Just truncate more.

Kristian