maven-surefire-users mailing list archives

From Nitin Patil <nnpa...@hotmail.com>
Subject Surefire aggregate report generation and formatting issue
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 03:39:48 GMT

Hi,

I've a fairly large code-base with several modules and aggregates. I'm experiencing the following
issues. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

1. When aggregate is set to true, it simply generates an empty html in all module dir. That's
why I've commented it. Essentially, I would like to generate aggregate unit test reports.

2. With the configuration mentioned below, it does generate the HTML report, but it doesn't
generate the CSS file and hence the report doesn't look neat when opened in browser.

3. Lastly, I would prefer to generate code cross-reference. I tried using the jxr plugin as
shown below, but it's not generating any cross-references and hence I've commented it out.

I'm using the following configuration for generating reports

      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-surefire-report-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.5</version>
        <!--inherited>false</inherited-->
        <configuration>
          <outputName>integration-test-report</outputName>
          <!--aggregate>true</aggregate-->
          <linkXRef>true</linkXRef>
          <reportsDirectories>
            <reportsDirectory>target/failsafe-reports</reportsDirectory>
          </reportsDirectories>
        </configuration>
        <!--reportSets>
          <reportSet>
            <id>integration-tests</id>
            <reports>
              <report>report-only</report>
            </reports>
            <configuration>
              <outputName>failsafe-report</outputName>
            </configuration>
          </reportSet>
        </reportSets-->
      </plugin>

      <!-- Configure "maven-jxr-plugin" for source references in reports. -->
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-jxr-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.1</version>
        <configuration>
          <aggregate>true</aggregate>
        </configuration>