maven-surefire-users mailing list archives

From Nitin Patil <nnpa...@hotmail.com>
Subject surefire post-integration-test not working
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 00:27:58 GMT

Hi,

I am running a few integration tests and prior to the run I need to start a few processes
and post run stop a few. I'm able to successfully start these using the "pre-integration-test".
However, the "post-integration-test" never executes (independent of whether tests are successful
or not). My impression is that it should execute regardless.

What could be the reason?

Thanks,
- Nitin

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390706/direct/01/