maven-surefire-users mailing list archives

From relais.la.f...@free.fr
Subject Maven: Groupings surfire tests results in one directory ? -DreportsDirectory= ignored ?
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 16:21:56 GMT
Hello all.

I have searched the docs and web and archives but can not get a solution to work from command
line. Am I missing something ? Any pointer to a potential solution ?

Here is what I would like to achieve : group all tests results generated by Surfire for many
Maven artefacts in one directory only, specified on the command line. I am using Maven 2.0.10
+ maven-surefire-plugin 2.4.3

>From the docs : Specifying on the command line -DreportsDirectory=ccc/yyy/zzz could be
a solution. But it is never being taken into account. It does not work for me.

This "Re: setting surefire reports directory" http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-users/200903.mbox/%3C49CA44C7.9020009@mgm-tp.com%3E
did not help.

This pom.xml attempt works, but I have no control over projects poms so it seams no to be
a solution :
     <build>
     <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <version>2.4.3</version>
        <inherited>true</inherited>
        <configuration>
          <reportsDirectory>${basedir}/../surefire-reports</reportsDirectory>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
      </plugins>
      </build>

Regards and thanks for time and attention.
G.