maven-surefire-users mailing list archives

From eyal edri <eyal.e...@gmail.com>
Subject deploy rpm to rpm repository using maven + mojo rpm plugin
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 16:59:41 GMT
Hi guys,

i'm just starting to play around with maven as a candidate for our whole
build/deploy system for java applications.

we're been programming so far using Perl,  packaging with Rpm on Fedora and
Deploying it though a local yum repository.

We still haven't decided if we could ditch the yum/rpm idea all together and
swith to mvn repository,
but in case we won't,

Do you know* i**f there is a way to config mvn to upload the rpm (using
SCP?) to the yum repository* after
it finished building the RPM (today we use a build system based on make
files and in the end it scp's the rpm to the repository and run make there
to update the list of rpms).

thank you.

--
Eyal Edri