maven-surefire-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: releasing 2.4
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 08:16:53 GMT

On 04/09/2007, at 6:02 PM, Marat Radchenko wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I've got two questions about surefire 2.4 release.
>
> First, could you tell me expected date/week/month/year when it will
> be released?

2007

> Second, what are the reasons that surefire development process is so
> slow? Maybe you do not have enough developers? If so then I could join
> you in order to speed it up.

Welcome!

We currently have a small number of issues to get done for 2.3.1 (see
JIRA). This is intended to be the stable release for some time.

2.4 will focus on getting high test coverage across surefire itself
and stabilising TestNG + JUnit 4 support.

> I'm asking because my team (any many other teams I suppose) want to
> use Maven with testng and currently surefire has lots of troubles with
> it.

Cheers,
Brett

--