maven-surefire-users mailing list archives

From "Pablo Gutierrez" <pablo.gutier...@gmail.com>
Subject Surefire to run a custom testsuite
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:12:45 GMT
Hi all,

I'm setting up maven for a project and I just get to the point where
everything compiles.

I'm having troubles running the test lifecycle phase because for our unit
tests we use a
customized testsuite, so when we run our unit tests with the standard text
runner from junit, we
pass the argument of the classs of out test suite.

I wouldn't like to skip the test life cycle and running the unit tests on a
separate process.

Is there a way of specifying the class of the testsuite to the surefire
plugin?

Thanks,
Pablo