maven-surefire-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Fabulich <...@fabulich.com>
Subject Measure integration test coverage?
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 02:18:03 GMT

SUREFIRE-50 says that we need to create "comprehensive tests."  That's a
good goal, but there's no way to know if we did it or not unless we
measure coverage, so I filed SUREFIRE-393: "Measure test coverage for
surefire, including ITs"

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-393

Does anybody have a good suggestion as to how to do that?  Will one of the
standard Maven coverage tools do what I want?  Brett at one point
recommended EclEmma, but I don't think it will record test coverage from
out-of-proc tests, will it?

-Dan