From Joel Orlina <jorl...@sonatype.com>
Subject Re: mvel on Central Repository
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2015 16:36:22 GMT
Mario,

The link Olivier provided should enable you to publish to Central via
oss.sonatype.org.  There are artifacts that Sonatype syncs regularly from
repository.jboss.org, and, if you artifacts are deployed to the "Releases"
repository there, then I can probably add yours to the list.  Still, our
preference is if the artifacts go to oss.sonatype.org.directly.

Thanks,
Joel