From Mario Fusco <mario.fu...@gmail.com>
Subject mvel on Central Repository
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2015 10:21:17 GMT
Hi all,

I'm one of the maintainers of the mvel project which code base is hosted
here: https://github.com/mvel/mvel

The jar distribution was hosted on the codehaus server and the project was
already published into the Maven Central Repository from there. However I
just knew about the codehaus shutdown and so I moved the distribution to
the JBoss Nexus repository which is available here:
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/

What should I do to keep having mvel published into the Maven Central
Repository?

Thanks for your help,
Mario