From Brian Fox <bri...@infinity.nu>
Subject Re: RAO upgrade
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 18:00:15 GMT
Upgrade is complete. There are lots of improvements, the most notable one
to end users is in the staging screens. I'll be updating the documentation
to match the new screens shortly. There is also the opportunity to automate
the closing of repositories by using a different plugin in the build which
will also be documented.