From David Hook <...@bund.com.au>
Subject bouncycastle.org maven repository.
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 01:35:30 GMT

Hi,

apologies if this isn't quite the right address but it's the only one I
could find.

The BouncyCastle release was rsynced up on the 23rd of march.
Unfortunately it turns out the 1.47 jars under the *jdk15on trees have
an error in an OSGI manifest meta-tag which renders them useless in most
OSGI containers.

I have deployed replacement jars to our staging area with the tag fixed,
I now just need the area rsynced again. There are no changes to the
functionality of the jar files.

Can someone tell me who I need to contact and what else I may need to do
to get the central repository repaired?

Apologies again, embarrassed even...

Thanks,

David

PS. In case it's worth mentioning it turns out the branches under *jdk15
+ are also useless as the + turns out to cause problems with some jar
name resolvers. The jars in them (for 1.46) are already synced up under
jdk15on (they are also still in our staging area). If you think it's
worth it the jdk15+ branches can be removed. The jdk15+ branches have
been removed from our staging area.