From Julien Gagnet <julien.gag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unblocking Gmock Maven Rsync
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 20:07:21 GMT
Hi,

I believe that the rsync process with the maven repo has been blocked
due to an old version of rsync running on our server.

A new server has been now deploy and this should fix the issue.

The physical host has also changed and you should remove the gmock
entry on your known_hosts file.

The previous ip of gmock repo was: 91.121.92.74
The current ip of gmock should be now: 91.121.96.190

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Julien