From Juven Xu <ju...@sonatype.com>
Subject Re: MySQL Artifacts Moving, Need Maven's Sync Process Inbound Address (Blocks) Please
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 17:03:15 GMT
 Hi Mark,

We've planned to stop the old rsync service, and I think it's a good timing
for you to switch to OSSRH:
https://docs.sonatype.org/**display/Repository/Sonatype+**
OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+**Guide<https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide>

With this service your artifacts can be synced to Maven Central every 2
hours, and more importantly, we can have rules automatically checking the
quality of artifacts, e.g. POM elements, java sources, pgp signatures etc.

There are already more than 1,500 projects (including junit,
springframework) using this service and sync their artifacts into central.
I believe it will service mysql well.

Thanks,
Juven