From Mark Matthews <mark.matth...@oracle.com>
Subject MySQL Artifacts Moving, Need Maven's Sync Process Inbound Address (Blocks) Please
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 19:17:51 GMT
Hi,

As part of the final cutover to Oracle infrastructure, the rsync server for MySQL's maven
artifacts is moving (updates on any changes to apply at your end such as hostname or paths
to come in a later e-mail). For that to happen though, I need to know if there's a (set of)
address(es) that the Maven processes originate at so that the appropriate permissions can
be setup? If you could let me know what those might be as soon as possible, it will help prevent
a disruption in keeping the Maven central repository up to date with MySQL-related artifacts.

Thanks!

	-Mark
--
Mark Matthews
Consulting Member, Technical Staff -  MySQL Enterprise Tools