From Carlos Sanchez <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Managing com.adobe on Maven Central
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 07:50:13 GMT
You'd need to create your own repository for com/adobe/* and then work
on sync'ing it with central through Sonatype.

You can't/shouldn't remove anything from central, people already have
local copies.

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 11:44 PM, Jukka Zitting <jzitting@adobe.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I work for Adobe and would like to figure out how we can best start managing the com.adobe
space on Maven central [1].

> Currently the com.adobe space contains some bits and pieces based on upload requests
made by our users (including myself before I joined Adobe), and we’d now like to take better
control over this space. What would be the best way to do this?

> As a related matter, the BlazeDS artifacts uploaded from Ryan Heaton's repository [2]
are neither up to date nor approved by Adobe. We appreciate the initiative, but at this point
we'd appreciate if the currently uploaded BlazeDS artifacts could be replaced with pointers
to the official BlazeDS download page [3]. How should we do this?