From Juven Xu <ju...@sonatype.com>
Subject Re: Managing com.adobe on Maven Central
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 07:36:05 GMT
Hi Jukka,

Welcome to Maven Central and manage the com.adobe artifacts.

The easiest way to control com.adobe artifacts in central is using our OSS
Repository Hosting Service [1]. So once you create a ticket, we will prepare
repository for you and make sure nobody else deploy com.adobe artifacts into
maven central.

Regarding the currently uploaded BlazeDS artifacts in central, sorry we
can't simply delete them or place a pointer to your official download page.
It's because:

* It will break people's build, and we have no idea how many people are
using them.
* These artifacts were already mirrored a lot.

So, in principle we don't delete/change any file in central, unless the
artifact is totally wrong. People usually need to deploy a new version if
they find something wrong with their deployed artifacts. So you can deploy a
new version as well.

[1]
https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide

--