From Mario Fusco <mario.fu...@gmail.com>
Subject lambdaj sync
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 14:52:17 GMT
Dear all,

my name is Mario Fusco and I am the maintainer of the lambdaj project. The
project should be synced with the maven repository, but I dropped a new
release more than one week ago and it isn't there still.

Now I just remembered that a few months ago I received an email (together
with lots of other projects' maintainers) that there was a sync issue. At
time I didn't pay much attention to it, but now I read it again and the part
related to my project follows:

groupId: com.googlecode.lambdaj
Error:
svn: Can't open file
'/home/maven/repository-staging/to-ibiblio/maven-svn/com/googlecode/.svn/entries':
Permission denied
Error updating from SVN. Exit code: 1
Command line executed: /bin/sh -c "svn update
/home/maven/repository-staging/to-ibiblio/maven-svn/com/googlecode/lambdaj/"

Is that related with the missed lambdaj sync? Should I do something to fix
it?

Thanks a lot and regards,
Mario Fusco