From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Problem uploading bundles via Sonatype
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 21:02:10 GMT
Hi all,

I'm posting to this address based on advice given in this past thread, which discussed a problem
we had uploading Maven bundles for Apache Pivot 1.5.1:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-users/201007.mbox/%3c8DB630F3-166E-4ECE-9900-69C607E43BA7@sonatype.com%3e

That problem appeared to have been attributed to the use of the Safari web browser (using
IE for Windows resolved the issue).

However, we're currently in the process of getting Pivot 1.5.2 ready for release, and we're
running into another problem. When I attempt to upload the root Pivot bundle (pivot-1.5.2-bundle.jar)
to the staging repository, I get an error saying that the SHA1 sum is incorrect. However,
the value in the /org/apache/pivot/pivot/1.5.2/pivot-1.5.2.pom.sha1 file is the same as the
value I get when I generate the sum on my machine, so I'm not sure what the problem might
be.

The bundles for Pivot 1.5.2 are here:

http://people.apache.org/~tvolkert/maven/pivot/v1.5.2/

Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Greg