From Tony Chemit <che...@codelutin.com>
Subject Re: how to become an approved forge
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 09:36:56 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm coming back to have some news from you.

Did you had some time to prepare the rsync list for our repository ?

I do NOT want to rush you, but just know when it could be done (I have to plan different client
releases when this will be done and then plan my vacancies :))

Hope everything will be ok soon and thanks for your time.

Tony.

--
Tony Chemit