From Tony Chemit <che...@codelutin.com>
Subject Fw: how to become an approved forge
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 08:16:38 GMT
Hi,

Oups, try on the mailing-list, not directly to Brian since no reply from him.

Can somebody have a look to our request to become an approved maven forge.

Thanks for your time.

Tony.

----- Message Transféré -----

Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 12:16:37 +0200
De: Tony Chemit <chemit@codelutin.com>
À: Brian Fox <brianf@sonatype.com>
Sujet: Re: how to become an approved forge

Hi Brian,

I come back to you after a while...

We made progress since our last chat.

We have now a nexus running here [1].

In this forge, there is one repository we'd like to synchronize with maven central : [2]

I made some efforts to make this repository pretty clean and it now matches central pre-requires.

All artifacts are gpg signed with this key [3] as required.

So could you tell me what would be next step?

Thanks,

Tony.

[1] http://nexus.nuiton.org
[2] http://nexus.nuiton.org/nexus/content/repositories/nuiton-central-releases/