From Brian Fox <bri...@sonatype.com>
Subject Re: [Maven Central Repository Synchronization] FAILURE
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2010 06:11:01 GMT
Ping is working from Central, so lets see if the next sync is ok.

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 7:12 PM, Owen Jacobson
<owen.jacobson@grimoire.ca> wrote:

> On Jan 18, 2010, at 7:06 PM, maven@repo1.maven.org wrote:

--exclude=* --exclude-from=/home/maven/bin/synchronize/syncopate/exclusions.txt -Lrtivz rsync://alchemy.grimoire.ca/m2/releases/ca/grimoire/
/home/maven/repository-staging/to-ibiblio/maven2/ca/grimoire/"

> Grimoire repo admin checking in, here. I migrated my repository to linode over the weekend;
DNS changes should have had time to settle out by now. I'm unable to reproduce this specific
failure either here or from Milwaukee; what can I do to help troubleshoot this?