From Owen Jacobson <owen.jacob...@grimoire.ca>
Subject Re: [Maven Central Repository Synchronization] FAILURE
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2010 00:12:41 GMT

On Jan 18, 2010, at 7:06 PM, maven@repo1.maven.org wrote:

> [...]
--exclude=* --exclude-from=/home/maven/bin/synchronize/syncopate/exclusions.txt -Lrtivz rsync://alchemy.grimoire.ca/m2/releases/ca/grimoire/
/home/maven/repository-staging/to-ibiblio/maven2/ca/grimoire/"

Grimoire repo admin checking in, here. I migrated my repository to linode over the weekend;
DNS changes should have had time to settle out by now. I'm unable to reproduce this specific
failure either here or from Milwaukee; what can I do to help troubleshoot this?

-o