From Tony Chemit <che...@codelutin.com>
Subject Re: how to become an approved forge
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 08:03:25 GMT
Le Sun, 24 Jan 2010 20:14:31 -0500,
Brian Fox <brianf@infinity.nu> a écrit :

Hi,

> I think you're missing the links you intended.

Yes my mistake..., here there are :

[1] http://codelutin.com
[2] http://nuiton.org
[3] http://chorem.org
[4] http://svn.nuiton.org/svn/
[5] http://maven.nuiton.org/release
[6] http://hudson.nuiton.org/hudson
[7] http://sonar.nuiton.org/sonar
[8] http://labs.libre-entreprise.org

> The criteria currently are:
> 1) forges are open to oss projects
Fine for us, we already host in our maven repository other open source projects from
another open source forge [8]

Actually, we do not use a maven repository manager, if it is necessary, we could
use for example the nexus one.

Would it be ok for you ?

> 2) host multiple projects
That's true for us :)

> 3) have some way to enforce the quality of the artifacts and signatures.
Does nexus do it for us ?
Our release process assures us a good project quality I think.
Signature of artifacts is still new to us, but we incoporate it to release time from now.

Best regards,

--

Tony Chemit