From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: -200 exclusion
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2009 01:34:46 GMT

On 24/12/2009, at 12:28 PM, Brian Fox wrote:

> Aha, thanks. FWIW, that won't work next year.

Yah, it was only intended for some specific violations (and a bit of added protection at a
time when people put snapshots in there somewhat regularly). At this point I think you can
remove the rule altogether, run a dry-run to see what might get picked up, then add more specific
exclusions (or perhaps remove from the source, depending on what they are.)

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org