From Brian Fox <bri...@infinity.nu>
Subject Re: Blocking folks without real email addresses
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 16:38:35 GMT
This whole discussion is about creating a private list, either making
this one private or creating a new one. The repo is getting pounded by
abusers and unfortunately any discussion we have in public gives them
more info about how to work around it...thus leading to essentially no
or simply offline discussion of the issues.