From Brian Fox <bri...@sonatype.com>
Subject Re: Wtrlt: Re: [Fwd: Access to http://repo1.maven.org/]
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 02:50:29 GMT
I've removed this from the blacklist. If you have that many users you
definitely want to be using a repository manager. It will save you and
us money in bandwidth charges and speed up your builds. It's pretty
much a no brainer at that level.  See the links James posted below and
we have some whitepapers about repo managers here:
http://www.sonatype.com/node/218/