From Ian Robertson <ian.b.robert...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blocking folks without real email addresses
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 18:38:22 GMT
I'm subscribed because in
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html#Syncing_your_own_repository_to_the_central_repository_automaticallyit
says:

the repo-maintainers
mailing list<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-repo-maintainers/>.
(Or watch the Atom
feed<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-repo-maintainers/?format=atom>
.)

I track this feed to make sure that the projects I'm responsible are having
issues syncing to central.  However, it looks like this list is being used
for at least two purposes.  One is to track the process of what goes to the
repo; the other is related to what is pulled from the repo.  Since I suspect
most artifact maintainers are interested in the former, but not the latter,
perhaps splitting into two lists would make sense.

  - Ian