From Ceki Gulcu <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Already have automatic synchronization, need to expand it
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 15:56:40 GMT
Hello,

As described in [1], we already have automatic Maven Central Repository
Synchronization for the logback project (groupId: ch.qos.logback). We, qos.ch,
have other open source projects in the qos.ch domain that we would like to
automatically synchronize.

Could you kindly "expand" the line in [2]

from

"ch.qos.logback","rsync://pixie.qos.ch/mvnrepo","rsync","Ceki
Gulcu","ceki@qos.ch",,

"ch.qos","rsync://pixie.qos.ch/mvnrepo","rsync","Ceki Gulcu","ceki@qos.ch",,

This replaces "ch.qos.logback" with "ch.qos", the URL for synchronization
remains the same, i.e. "rsync://pixie.qos.ch/mvnrepo".

Many thanks in advance,

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVENUPLOAD-2579
[2]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/repository-tools/trunk/src/bin/synchronize/m2-sync/sync.csv