From Carlos Sanchez <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IText broken in central repository
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 13:36:00 GMT
Bouncycastle jars are now maintained by the bouncycastle project and
have moved to org.bouncycastle
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/bouncycastle/
version numbers have also changed a bit

Copying Bruno from iText so he has it into account for next versions

This time is fixed by adding a relocation pom