From Fabrizio Giudici <fabrizio.giud...@tidalwave.it>
Subject Failures
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 07:04:24 GMT
Hello.

Since a couple of days I'm receiving failures notifications from the
syncer. It seems there are massive failures from all projects; for what
concerns me, I see:

groupId: it.tidalwave.betterbeansbinding
Error:
rsync: change_dir "/home/maven/repository-staging/to-ibiblio/maven-svn/it/tidalwave/betterbeansbinding"
failed: No such file or directory (2)
rsync error: some files could not be transferred (code 23) at main.c(1040) [sender=3.0.3]

Indeed, the related issue

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVENUPLOAD-2556

is not closed yet, so I don't know whether the work on it has been completed or not. In any
case, please let me know whether I should do something.

--
Fabrizio Giudici - Java Architect, Project Manager
Tidalwave s.a.s. - "We make Java work. Everywhere."