From Contegix Notifications <notificati...@contegix.com>
Subject Contegix Infrastructure Maintenance Announcement
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 17:33:52 GMT
Contegix Customer:

Please do not reply to this email.  If you have any questions, please submit a support request
to support@contegix.com.

Contegix Infrastructure Maintenance Window Announcement:
Maintenance Window Start Date & Time: May 11th, 2009 23:00 PM CT
Maintenance Window End Date & Time: May 12th, 2009 06:00 AM CT

Scope of Work: During a routine UPS systems check we found that several batteries in one of
our UPS systems (DC01), were out of spec. These
batteries are approaching their end-of-life so as a precaution, we will be replacing them
during this maintenance window.

Due to our redundant UPS power configuration, the datacenter will continue to be under full
UPS protection for the duration of this window.
Although the potential for downtime exists, we have carefully designed a maintenance plan,
and will do everything to ensure that you and
your customers feel no impact. No changes to customer equipment will be necessary.

Duration: 7 Hours

Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.

Sincerely,
Contegix Support

---
Contegix
900 Walnut Street
Suite 700
Saint Louis, MO  63102
Phone: 314.622.6200 ext. 3
Toll Free: 877.4.CONTEGIX ext. 3
Fax: 314.621.4422
E-mail: support@contegix.com
Beyond Managed Hosting(r) for Your Enterprise