From Contegix Notifications <notificati...@contegix.com>
Subject Contegix Emergency Infrastructure Maintenance Announcement
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 20:04:28 GMT
Contegix Customer:

Please do not reply to this email.  If you have any questions, please submit a support request
to support@contegix.com.

Contegix Emergency Infrastructure Maintenance Window Announcement:
Maintenance Window Start Date & Time: May 6th, 2009 2:00 AM CT (Tonight)
Maintenance Window End Date & Time: May 6th, 2009 04:00 AM CT

Scope of Work: On April 29th, our 900 Walnut facilities experienced a loss of utility power
as a result of a construction accident down the
street.  As designed, planned and tested, our equipment did exactly what it was supposed to
do to keep power up and running in the
datacenter.  As a result of the outage on utility Grid 1, we are currently operating on Grid
2 and our generator is on standby as always.

Our utility company, AmerenUE, has repaired Grid 1 and plans to migrate our service back to
that grid late tonight. This switch was
initially scheduled for Sat, May 2nd, but did not take place due to a scheduling conflict
out of our control.

The switch over is a make-before-break scenario and should not impact power availability.
We will have the appropriate personnel including
contractors from the generator company, electrical company and Ameren on site during this
maintenance window to ensure a smooth transition.
Although the potential for downtime exists, we have carefully designed a plan, and will do
everything to ensure that you and your customers
feel no impact. No changes to customer equipment will be necessary.

Duration: 2 Hours

Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.

Sincerely,
Contegix Support

---
Contegix
900 Walnut Street
Suite 700
Saint Louis, MO  63102
Phone: 314.622.6200 ext. 3
Toll Free: 877.4.CONTEGIX ext. 3
Fax: 314.621.4422
E-mail: support@contegix.com
Beyond Managed Hosting(r) for Your Enterprise