From Contegix Notifications <notificati...@contegix.com>
Subject Contegix Emergency Infrastructure Maintenance Announcement
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 22:13:52 GMT
Contegix Customer:

Please do not reply to this email.  If you have any questions, please submit a support request
to support@contegix.com.

Contegix Emergency Infrastructure Maintenance Window Announcement:
Maintenance Window Start Date & Time: May 2nd, 2009 2:00 AM CT (Tonight)
Maintenance Window End Date & Time: May 2nd, 2009 04:00 AM CT

Scope of Work: On April 29th, our 900 Walnut facilities experienced a loss of utility power
as a result of a construction accident down the
street.  As designed, planned and tested, our equipment did exactly what it was supposed to
do to keep power up and running in the
datacenter.  As a result of the outage on utility Grid 1, we are currently operating on Grid
2 and our generator is on standby as always.

Our utility company, AmerenUE, has repaired Grid 1 and plans to migrate our service back to
that grid late tonight. The switch over is a
make-before-break scenario and should not impact power availability. We will have the appropriate
personnel including contractors from the
generator company, electrical company and Ameren on site during this maintenance window to
ensure a smooth transition. Although the
potential for downtime exists, we have carefully designed a plan, and will do everything to
ensure that you and your customers feel no
impact. No changes to customer equipment will be necessary.

Duration: 2 Hours

Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.

Sincerely,
Contegix Support

---
Contegix
900 Walnut Street
Suite 700
Saint Louis, MO  63102
Phone: 314.622.6200 ext. 3
Toll Free: 877.4.CONTEGIX ext. 3
Fax: 314.621.8484
E-mail: support@contegix.com
Beyond Managed Hosting(r) for Your Enterprise