From "Brian E. Fox" <bri...@reply.infinity.nu>
Subject RE: Help with central repository sync & dreamhost.
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 02:53:56 GMT
The repo-maintainers list is the best place for this.

You should be able to setup ssh by allowing the maven public key:

" If you are using ssh in your own server you need to add the maven
public key to the authorized ones to allow us to log in to the machine."
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/id_dsa.pub

-----Original Message-----
From: Lincoln Baxter, III [mailto:lincolnbaxter@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 6:09 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Help with central repository sync & dreamhost.

Hi Mavenites,

I've gotten to the point where I am able to deploy my builds to a
repository on my website, but in order to sync to the central repository
(rsync or ssh_rsync)... I'm a little lost.

Has anyone achieved this with dreamhost? It seems like I need to create
a no-password user, so that rsync can take place. (Which I'm not sure is
possible with how they have SSH configured.)

I've read the documentation, but if anyone could help me with some nitty
gritty details, I would be grateful:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html

thanks!
--Lincoln