From Brian Fox <bri...@reply.infinity.nu>
Subject Restoring artifactory access to /.index
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2008 18:34:33 GMT
Yoav, we are currently blocking the Jakarta httpcommonsclient 3.1 user-
agent from maven2/.index/

The easiest transition to restoring access would be if your fixed
version also sets the user-agent to declare artifactory. This will
automatically work since it will be different that the current one. It
will also be easier to id and manage problems down the road.

I would also encourage you to use the nexus-api for retrieving the
index. Eu is almost done with incremental index updates and it will
save you more reintegration work down the road. We can discuss more
details on irc or the nexus-dev list to assist you.

--Brian (mobile)