From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sync issues on Central
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 22:07:59 GMT
Thanks Brian, sounds reasonable to me.

Would having the mirrors pull via rsync instead of pushing to them be
more efficient? This could be done from a closer backup mirror instead.

I also noticed two rsyncs that aren't in the main system - something
running as the jboss user and an rsync daemon that I didn't think was
there before.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter