From "Brian E. Fox" <bri...@reply.infinity.nu>
Subject Sync issues on Central
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 20:46:25 GMT
The central repo connection is getting saturated on a regular basis.
While we figure out some other options, I made the following changes to
the crontab:

Stopped the M1 sync. We can still expose artifacts as M1 from M2, but we
should stop taking new M1 artifacts going forward.

Changed all other sync, in and out to once a day: For the short term,
I'd like to see if this makes any noticeable dent on the traffic to the
machine. We were previously syncing from many places several times a day
and I think this is contributing a lot of unnecessary traffic. It's
currently setup to do the pull at 10 CST and then push to the other
repos several hours later.

--Brian