From Grégory Joseph <gregory.jos...@magnolia-cms.com>
Subject Repeated synch failures for groupId:info.magnolia at repo.magnolia.info
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:50:54 GMT
Hi,
I've seen these repeated failures - our domain was hijacked last week,
so it was understandable. We've then switched all our systems to use
the magnolia-cms.com domain, but we got the .info back since a few
days and all the systems, including the repository, now work with both
domain names.
If a flush of the dns cache on the machine executing the rsync doesn't
help (although the ip of the repo of our dns are the same as before),
could you paste me the output of an nslookup on
repo.magnolia.info ? ... or tell me if you have any other idea?

Cheers,

-greg

groupId: info.magnolia
Error:
ssh: connect to host repo.magnolia.info port 22: Connection timed out
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far)
[receiver]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at
io.c(635) [receiver=3.0.3]
Error synchronizing metadata. Exit code: 12