From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Syncing stuff from java.net....
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 16:43:36 GMT
i dont think it's the same case discussed in the call

What has been done so far is if it's not in central the jar is copied
and the pom can be extended.
cons: it can cause problems with people that already have the jar from java.net

of course the best solution would be explaining them why is such a bad
idea, and we'd rather have no jars than changing jars

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 8:09 AM, Brian E. Fox <brianf@reply.infinity.nu> wrote:
> I think this is a case like we discussed on the call where we put this stuff under a
new group id since we are now essentially owning the pom.