From "Contegix Support" <supp...@contegix.com>
Subject [CNT-20080910.71828]: [sonatype03] - Apache Availibility
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 08:10:45 GMT
Team,

We've received alerts for Apache on Sonatype03 due to max clients being reached. I've bumped
the max clients up to 512 to return the site to a usable state, which seems to be working
out so far. Unfortunately, unlike what we normally see, there isn't any one IP doing that
much damage. It instead appears to just be a barrage of different IPs all holding 30 or less
connections. Please let us know if you'd like any further action taken at this time.

Thanks,
-Mark

Mark Rogers
Contegix
Beyond Managed Hosting(r) For Your Enterprise