From "Jose M. Sanchez" <bre...@cica.es>
Subject Re: Mirror of Maven at CICA (Spain)
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:56:54 GMT
Yes, is right, and that IP is authorized both in firewalls and
hosts.allow to have ssh access to ftp.cica.es

We have started the logs for our firewalls, searching from connections
from 63.246.20.112, please, could you to try, again, the access if it
isn't automatically made by your mirroring procedures?

Thanks in advance.