From Contegix Notifications <notificati...@contegix.com>
Subject Contegix Managed Customer Maintenance Window
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 18:20:37 GMT
Contegix Managed Customer:

Please do not reply to this email.  If you have any questions, please submit a support request
to support@contegix.com.

Contegix Infrastructure Maintenance Window Announcement:
Maintenance Window Start Date & Time:  Saturday, August 30th, 2008 1:00 AM CDT
Maintenance Window End Date & Time:  Saturday, August 30th, 2008 5:00 AM CDT

Impact on Customers:  None

In our efforts to constantly provide our customers with the most reliable network infrastructure,
Contegix will be
undergoing maintenance of our secondary/backup core switching configuration.  The maintenance
should not cause any
downtime or network connectivity issues.

Due to our redundant core switching configuration, the datacenter will continue to provide
our customers with network
connectivity from all five of our providers for the duration of this window.  Although the
potential for downtime
exists, we have carefully designed a maintenance plan, and will do everything to ensure that
you and your customers feel
no impact.  No changes to customer equipment will be necessary.

Duration: 4 Hours

Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.

Sincerely,
Contegix Support

---
Contegix
900 Walnut Street
Suite 700
Saint Louis, MO  63102
Phone: 314.622.6200 ext. 3
Toll Free: 877.4.CONTEGIX ext. 3
Fax: 314.621.8484
E-mail: support@contegix.com
Beyond Managed Hosting(r) for Your Enterprise