From Ceki Gulcu <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: Rsync failures
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 08:45:12 GMT
Hello Carlos,

OK, thank you for letting me know. I should have also mentioned that I have been
regularly rebooting the machine hosting our rsync daemon for upgrading purposes
which might also be related, although the error messages started arriving in the
last two or three weeks, *before* we upgraded anything on the host in question.

So, I guess we'll wait and see.

Cheers,

Carlos Sanchez wrote:
> I don't see the error in the last failure email so I imagine it was a
> temporal error
>
> On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 1:53 PM, Ceki Gulcu <ceki@qos.ch> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've been getting "[Maven Central Repository Synchronization] FAILURE"
>> messages for the ch.qos.logback and org.slf4j groups. Here are the error
>> messages:
>>
>> groupId: ch.qos.logback
>> Error:
>> rsync: read error: Connection reset by peer (104)
>> rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(604)
>> [receiver=2.6.9]
>> Error synchronizing metadata. Exit code: 12
>>
>> groupId: org.slf4j
>> Error:
>> rsync: read error: Connection reset by peer (104)
>> rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(604)
>> [receiver=2.6.9]
>> Error synchronizing metadata. Exit code: 12
>>
>> Is there anything I can do to solve this problem? We recently upgraded to
>> rsync version 3.0.3. Could that be the cause?
>>
>> Best regards,

Ceki Gülcü
QOS.ch is looking to hire talented developers located in Switzerland.
If interested, please contact c e k i AT q o s . c h