From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: com.rabbitmq: Cleaning out packages that are no longer required
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 14:36:04 GMT
No because you make a glitch on your side, wipe out your entire
repository and you screw everyone.

Only under special circumstances will we nuke something, and we do it
and don't allow the delete option because the potential to wreak havoc
is just too high.

On 2-Jul-08, at 10:33 AM, Ben Hood wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The first few times that you synced your mirror with the source
> rsync mirror for com.rabbitmq, I had made a few mistakes with the
> packaging, so these failed attempts are still on the main mirror.
>
> Is there an option to run rsync with the --delete option so that the
> old cruft does not build up?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ben

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

A language that doesn’t affect the way you think about programming is
not worth knowing.

  -— Alan Perlis