From "nicolas de loof" <nico...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Diskspace
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 05:42:18 GMT
In respect to my corporate reproductibility rules, could the m1 repo be
saved as tar before removal if occured, and proposed as download
(or bittorent?) for a period ?

Not sure this would be really usefull as request rewrite works fine, but
with this option anyone can build chose a backup strategy.

Nicolas