From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Diskspace
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 18:56:40 GMT
the maven1 repo is needed for syncing from m1 repos and conversion to m2.
I dont know how it would work if the old stuff is deleted, although if
it's not deleted from the source repos it'd get synced again

i think this folders could be removed
maven-java.net/
maven2-repoclean-java.net/
eclipse/

the biggest amount of space is consumed by wars and assemblies.

in any case removing things is just very temporal and will grow again
so we'd need to think in other long term solutions

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.